- What are Lipton Kosher products?
Lipton Kosher currently has 11 products available including matzo ball mix, matzo ball & soup mix, noodle soup mix, Onion/Ranch/Vegetable dip mixes and consommés.
- What is the difference between Recipes Secrets and Soup Secrets and how can I use these products?
A: Soup Secrets (Matzo Balls and Consommés)
- Matzo ball mixes go well with various recipes in order to cook delicious unique Asian or Italian Matzo balls meals at home!
- Consommé can be used as a soup on its own or added in your favorite casseroles and gravy sauces
Recipe Secrets Soup & Dips (Onion, Ranch and Vegetable)
- Great dip to serve at parties and during Shavuot
- Can also be used as seasoning to make your favorite homemade recipes including burgers, roasted potatoes and many more Ranch Mix can also be used to make salad dressings
- Where are Lipton Kosher products made?
- Is this a Gefen product?
Some of the products have an additional certification on the packaging. Lipton is a separate brand from Gefen. However, we collaborate to offer this additional certification on some of our products.
- Where is the best place to buy my favorite Lipton Kosher products?
Check at the nearest stores to you, and some of them are: ShopRite, Stop&Shop, Walmart, Ralph’s, Winn Dixie grocery store.
- How long have these products been around for?
Lipton entered the kosher market for 10 years now and has consistently been growing both volume and value in the Kosher Dry Soup category.
- What is the shelf life?
The expiration date is listed on the package.
- Do Lipton Kosher products need to be refrigerated before being used?
- How does Lipton Kosher Matzo Ball Mix work when making matzo balls?
Lipton Kosher can certainly help make cooking matzo balls easier. Blend eggs and vegetable oil in a bowl. Add matzo ball mix and stir with a fork until evenly combined. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Add soup mix to water and bring to a boil. Wet hands and form batter into balls approximately 1 inch in diameter. Carefully place the balls in the boiling soup. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, turning balls occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- I have a great idea that I would like to share with your company. How do I go about doing this?
You are absolutely welcome to share great ideas with us! There is a contact sheet form on the website where you can submit all your comments and suggestions.
- Does Lipton Kosher's Matzo Ball Mix go well with other recipes besides chicken soup?
Absolutely! Lipton Kosher’s Matzo Ball Mix is so versatile and goes well with not only chicken soup but also any soup flavor of your choice such as vegetable or pumpkin. Matzo balls can also be made without soup and can be served as a dumpling side dish.